To assist financially with the development of approved Provincial Referees to National and International Referee levels.
Principles and Applicability
- Taekwondo Manitoba has established policies regarding monetary assistance towards expenses incurred by Provincial Referees participating at National and International tournaments or seminars outside the province of Manitoba.
- This policy applies to all WTF-Canada or World Taekwondo Federation (WTF) -sanctioned events.
- All claims for monetary assistance shall be submitted to Taekwondo Manitoba no later than two weeks after the conclusion of the event in order to be eligible.
Definitions Used in this Policy
- “Provincial Referee” refers to an individual who has met the qualifications of Referee as defined under the Taekwondo Manitoba Referee Policy and approved by the referee chairperson.
- “Tournament” or “Seminar” or “event” refers to one conducted and sanctioned by WTF Canada or the WTF.
Eligible expenses for Referees
- Provincial Referees seeking National or International referee certification for the first time shall be allotted by Taekwondo Manitoba, financial assistance of $200.00 as a onetime bursary.
- Provincial Referees already certified as National or International Referees, regardless of level shall be allotted by Taekwondo Manitoba, financial assistance of $100.00 per event attended as a Referee. This allowance shall be restricted to a maximum payment of four times per calendar year per referee.