Dear Manitoba Members:
A procedural error occurred at the September 11, 2016 AGM rendering the meeting legally invalid. All business transacted and resolutions adopted from that meeting may not be enacted, as the outcomes are void.
The organization must reschedule and conduct the 2016 AGM over, to correct the mistake.
In executing the rescheduled meeting, the following items are of importance:
- The governance rules in effect are the 2015 Bylaws/Constitution
- The proxies that had been validated will stand
- The proxy option is re-opened for new and additional submissions
- The 2016 nominee candidates validated will stand
Vice President: Kate Noswothy and Darryl Elyk
Treasurer: no nominee submission
Director at Large 3 vacancies: Evelyn Hoogerdijk and Brenda Camire
- The nomination process is re-opened for new and additional candidates
- Eligible voters include all persons on the current 2017 members list
Upon adjournment of the 2016 AGM, the Board of Directors will hold meeting to ratify business undertaken illegally during the period of September 2016 to date.
Immediately following, the 2017 AGM will be called to order.
Saturday, November 25th, 2017
Times: 2016 AGM at 1:00pm
2017 AGM at 2:30pm
Sir William Stephenson Library
765 Keewatin St. Winnipeg, MB R2X 3B9